Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Is The Outcome Of Breaking Work Confidentiality Clause Could Someone Please Define What "breech Of Confidentiality" Actually Means?

Could someone please define what "breech of confidentiality" actually means? - what is the outcome of breaking work confidentiality clause

I measure "operating" on the ground for an investigation into "allegations of obstruction of patient confidentiality" is underway. Without going into detail, it is a false accusation against me. When I 'm not in the union and work as a "bank" wanting me to pay with other revenue.
Should you consider legal representation or who could do the same, the question should be behind a mark in my 18 years police clearance (povão), which prevented me from the work that I love is how a provider Level 2?
I know 100% that I have never broken the seal of confidentiality, and certainly not with my patients. How can I prove that a set-up and almost in line with "victimisatiin? I go out of my mind with worry and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

CalM said...

obtain legal representation, but make sure you havent said anything random ... Evern Little Things Can disturbances with certain people. is very difficult to move on anything without legal representation. I do not think he could from the work that you are innocent, prevent, until proven guilty? If this type I think you can request for payment is disappearing ..
has no concrete information about who said this about you? or exactly do you do? I do not think he would have done it, even if the person saying that would be your confidential information ...
Id really seek legal aid if he seems very serious, and if it is put to very likely that this person is making a mistake .. a liar forever remember his lies. and see a fieldthis.

mark said...

Without doubt, seek legal representation - sounds like a very serious accusation.

The term "closure of patient confidentiality in the medical field is often limited in all, it means that you have the medical history of the" patient "/ status with people who should not discuss some of this information.

Donna said...

Well, I think, you know what the breach of confidentiality. If your doctor needs to be managed separately from their patient files or patient records and have no access to any other person, except by court order. You should not occur, use or disclose information to anyone.

Poetic Rocker said...

Get legal help. A breech presentation is a cofidentiality If your patient says she did not allow a relationship to work, anyone know if it is dangerous to health. If you say no circumstances will shutter confidentiality agreement.

Pocket Pair Entertainment said...

This means that you receive the information that you are not entitled to have disclosed. If you really, really feel like I want to consider legal representation. What happens to you.

Generic Nickname said...

delivered to the lawyer, because sometimes only a legal letter is sufficient to dismiss a case if his innocence, if a lawyer BeABLE crush the case for you

Post a Comment