Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Face To Face Wooden Swing Oh No! Another Strange Dream! Symbolism In This Dream...?

Oh no! Another strange dream! Symbolism in this dream...? - face to face wooden swing

My husband and I were the introduction of an (eight-sided 8 pages) glass-walled house on a cliff overlooking the Gulf of Mexico sits ... The spread of water outside in the sun, sparkling ... We hung wooden bench cover change ... I said: "It is so expensive, and it is SE ... my parents and then the best friend of my husband, who announced he was moving hiked with us ... I said, "No!" You have to within 1 to 6 weeks to go! "And my husband agreed ... so that any reflection on the meaning of this dream?" Ha ha! "Odd dream ... I dreamed all night, but that's what I remember ....

2 comments:

emmax230... said...

I had dreams like this, and that's what I think.

You're a strong woman who knows her own mind. I think the prevailing feeling was like the dream of a reasonable grounds to your presentation. When we are confronted with things in everyday life, they tend to return to our dreams that we pursue.

You are in a very hot, so determined not to remain hot. You are balancing the scales "in the South." They said ogtagonal of a house - your spirit for up to eight (ATE). Lust is a simple instinct or hunger common to us all (or mankind would not exist!).

Furthermore, they were in a glass house and everything you can to see to what happens inside. Are you really only see-through? Perhaps aware of in everyday life are that otherBack to easily in the chemistry between the increase in the friend of your husband and you.

You said the friend in his dream is to leave it to a certain time. You really know that all volatile chemistry between you and other people besides her husband is just that - fleeting.

Congratulations on your marriage and strong family, and your wit!

digilook said...

My friend,

Emmax2304 I think the nail on the head. Attraction to the opposite sex is normal, as you know. In order to bring their husbands best friend is normal, is probably very close to her husband. Otherwise, it would be the best friend of her husband. Now, do not sound too insensitive or too secular, the three are not only the imagination of a people, but also a woman. And a bold, glass-house are on a hill and say that it is wrong. A stop sign has eight sides, but I'm not even stop it now. Give it 1 to 6 weeks for the item at the end. It is within, before the approval of her husband, my husband agreed. I have for me, it looks good in a dream, but really sucks. From May to decide, wisEly and the right for everyone to think.

Namaste

Peace and Love

Post a Comment