Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hospice Gone Wrong Should I Stay Or Go? Sick Sibling In Hospice - What The Right Thing To Do?

Should i stay or go? sick sibling in hospice - what the right thing to do? - hospice gone wrong

I have a brother who suffers from an incurable disease - I work full time, but also for the part-time work from time to time, I could happily take care of him during the last 8 months. He is now in a hospice, and I got a well paid job in Paris, which means that it is far from 1 To day, to come back the next morning .... Is it bad if I leave tonight for 1? Cousins 9to5 full-time employment and are not in a position to take the time to .... when his parents were ill and no one expected too much, but it seems that no one understands my situation - I am a musician and not find work, often paid, and said nothing ... many jobs and I always feel guilty when I go and I think my parents might think its wrong to go! What should I do? I must earn money, but alsoI am worried for my family? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment