Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cartier Love Necklace What To Get Your Best Friend On Graduation Day?

What to get your best friend on graduation day? - cartier love necklace

My best friend and I graduated in June, and I want to give him something before she leaves. There must be something special, not kitschy. I thought a necklace. I like the Cartier Love Collection, but can not afford. I would like to Gold or Platnium something symbolic, something enduring. I love especialy if I jewelry, could be found in pairs, so that both a. The price must be reasonable, under $ 200. All sites or in stores in New York?

Not even your jeweler must be preserved. If you have any other ideas, I want to hear the two. =)

4 comments:

me! said...

so always the best friend Claire's necklace. But they're kind of kiddish. but since you said something, and today I have a really nice charm bracelet from Juicy Couture and its roughly $ 35. his gold and the letter d and a heart on it with Juicy Couture logo. The really fun, because your friend to buy more attractive for the future link bracelet. If I is your best friend, that's what I want. You can also go to Tiffany & Co., and make a necklace or ring. i dont think theyre that their cheap jewelry, but it is beautiful.

Nicole M said...

When I was studying and my friends have put a nice picture frame and shoot inward. Both are in the comfortable and has a great memory forever.

Christie E said...

I think a friendship chain is an excellent idea. One with an independent comes in two halves, each half.

Or buy 2 and medallions miniatures of them in each. So that you always together, even if it does.
You can to Wal-Mart (www.walmart.com) and the search for gems. It's not so expensive and have a good selection. Otherwise, go to a local jeweler and explain what you need and your budget.

Congratulations on completion!

iVEE =] said...

Frankly, I would say, a .. neckalace or bracelet that says BFF ...

But he did not want a gold charm bracelet that has something to do with best friends .. idk get to meet .. nothing ..

I think it's cute + stylish and something that you love
All the girls love bracelets ..
So you can continue an add every time some1 give you something special, as you bff charm ..

Post a Comment