Saturday, January 23, 2010

Index Pre Teen What Brand Of Jeans Should I Get What Brand Of Jeans Should I Get?

What brand of jeans should I get? - index pre teen what brand of jeans should i get

There are 4 jeans that are like reflections and lavage height and low light. I'm probably succumbed only, so you should have a pair of AE, Aeropostale, Hollister and Abercrombie Kids get. PS - 5'3 114 pounds. and a pre-teen.

Jeans AE:
http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp ...
Aeropostale Jeans
http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index ...
Abercrombie Jeans Kids Light Years
http://www.abercrombiekids.com/webapp/wc ...
Hollister Jeans LIGHT:
http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st ...

17 comments:

julie s said...

even in the same size, weight and age, and everything you wear Hollister jeans are great because it was
Aeropostale and AE always end up as waste on the lookout for me
Abercrombie jeans never tried
Id buy Hollister

xluvexyo... said...

Abercrombie Kids

Spazz™[F... said...

either AE or Hollister

TobiasLu... said...

I prefer AE any day.

bonitach... said...

they are like me, except for an inch high in-I know that Hollister and Abercrombie, that does so well on course to

Price:

AE-NOOOOO
Aeropostale-NOOOOO
Hollister - My Favorite
and Abercrombie - Insurance

You must Skinny Jeans Erin AB. My name is Erin and I have always wanted! (if not desired, you must buy for me!)

Sami F said...

Abercrombie!

Sami F said...

Abercrombie!

Lauren C said...

I like the best !!!!!! Hollister

dancntha... said...

Absolutely none. Everyone seems to wear Abercrombie, Hollister, Aeropostale, etc. Try to be different, I hate it for the audience.

Ginny Weasley said...

I like the best Hollister and Aero less.

MAKE.ART... said...

AE jeans, at least that's what I buy !!!!! :)

~SkYWaLk... said...

Aeropostale jeans style is best

jessica said...

I like the style of Aeropostale jeans best. But AE jeans are best for washing and etc.

jackie said...

Aeropostale jeans, which I prefer, but if you do not like tight jeans, you get the AE. Both are nice.

Agata said...

Hollister

JustAnot... said...

Abercrombie cuz the others r very old when ur pre teen

kelc couture said...

No, you should Seven for All Mankind. If you can afford

Post a Comment